50 – 70'
20 – 45'
4 – 9
Bald cypress looks like a needled evergreen in summer, but it is deciduous. Low maintenance. Easily grown and tolerant of a wide range of soils but prefers moist, acidic, sandy soils. Soft, yellowish-green foliage turns an attractive orange/brown in fall. Rounded purplish/green cones mature to brown. This large ornamental tree fits well in parks or large lawns. Also, a good selection for growing in wet soils either in low spots or near water.
|BACQTS||BALDCYPRESS 1 QT||18||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 1QT = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020