75 – 150'
Dragon Spruce is a tall tree with a narrow columnar habit. Can grow between 75 – 150 feet, with grey-green to blueish-green, sharp, stout needles. Slated for zone 6 but has been known to survive in some areas of zones 5 – 8. Native to western China with specimens growing in Seattle, WA and Rochester, NY.
Availability & Ordering
SPRUCE DRAGON 6-12in. 18 CT TRAY
423 in stock
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023