ARBORVITAE GREEN GIANT
5 – 7
The ‘Green Giant’ arborvitae is a vigorous, fast growing evergreen. It has dense, rich green foliage. This is an exceptional landscape tree for use as a hedge, windbreak, or an individual tree. It is tolerant of a wide variety of soils, but prefers moist, well drained soil and likes sun to partial shade.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE GREEN GIANT 18 CT TRAY
9031 in stock
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023