ARBORVITAE NORTH POLE® ‘PW’
10 – 15'
5 – 7'
3 – 7
The tight, columnar habit makes this a great specimen or screen for narrow sites. Use as a bold accent plant in mixed borders. Little care is needed. Pruning is usually not needed but may be shaped in summer. Apply a controlled release fertilizer in spring. Requires part to full sun and average watering. A very cool evergreen that adds elegance to your garden all year round! This narrow columnar selection of ‘Wintergreen’ has excellent hardiness and dark green winter foliage color. More narrow than Emerald Green. Resistant to winter burn.
* Price does not include royalty or Proven Winner tags. Tags will be shipped for each plant purchased.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE NORTH POLE® PW 18 CT TRAY
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023