ARBORVITAE NORTH POLE ® ‘PW’
10 – 15'
5 – 7'
3 – 7
The tight, columnar habit makes this a great specimen or screen for narrow sites. Use as a bold accent plant in mixed borders. Little care is needed. Pruning is usually not needed but may be shaped in summer. Apply a controlled release fertilizer in spring. Requires part to full sun and average watering. A very cool evergreen that adds elegance to your garden all year round! This narrow columnar selection of ‘Wintergreen’ has excellent hardiness and dark green winter foliage color. More narrow than Emerald Green. It is resistant to winter burn.
Price does not include $1.00 royalty. Tag is mandatory to ship with each quart liner purchased. They are billed to you at cost.
|ARBNORPAQT||ARBORVITAE NORTH POLE ® 18 CT TRAY||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
|ARBNORPAQT||ARBORVITAE NORTH POLE ® 18 CT TRAY||SOLD OUT||F21-S22*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021
- FALL 2021 - SPRING 2022