FIR EUROPEAN SILVER
100 – 165'
Glossy dark green
European Silver Fir has a pyramidal form. Can grow between 100 and 165 feet, with glossy, dark green needles. Recommended hardiness zone 5. Native to mountains of central and southern Europe at elevations over 1500 feet.
|FIRSILVQTS||FIR SILVER 1 QT||SOLD OUT||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020