50 – 60'
20 – 40'
3 – 7
A dense, pyramidal tree when young, becoming broad, flat-topped, short trunked with age. Needles are in pairs and glossy dark green. Plant in full sun and any soil. Austrian Pine is the most tolerant of the pine for poor, dry, alkaline, or clay soils. We grow the Slovenian strain of Austrian Pine that has shown to have the greatest resistance to needle diseases. A fast growing and very adaptable species. Seed source: The Yugoslavian source that is considered to be more resistant to needle diseases than other strains.
|PINAUSQTS||PINE AUSTRIAN 1 QUART LINER 5-10in.||585||F19-S20*|
|PINAUS550||PINE AUSTRIAN 50 CT GRO PLUG||SOLD OUT||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 1QT = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020