ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® WESTERN ‘PW’
20 – 30'
10 – 12'
5 – 8
The solution to deer problems! This fast growing, cold hardy selection of Western Arborvitae shows excellent resistance to deer browsing. Spring Grove was selected for its superior winter color and hardiness. It maintains a dark green, glossy color even in Midwest winters, and has survived -25 degree temperatures. The tight pyramidal habit works nicely in landscape designs, and its hardiness and deer resistance makes it a good choice for many suburban locations, especially for creating fast-growing privacy screens.
* Price does not include royalty or Proven Winner tags. Tags will be shipped for each plant purchased.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® WESTERN PW 18 CT TRAY
2958 in stock (order online)
Next Season Availability
1112 (call to order)
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- Bare root birch = 1 year from seed or cutting
- F23 – S24
When products are available
- FALL 2023 – SPRING 2024