ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® ‘PW’ WESTERN
24 – 30"
12 – 18"
5 – 8
Spring Grove® is a fast growing, cold hardy selection of Western arborvitae shows excellent resistance to deer browsing. Selected for its superior winter color and hardiness, it maintains a dark green, glossy color even in winter and has survived -25°F temperatures. The tight pyramidal habit makes it an especially nice choice for creating fast-growing privacy screens.
* Price does not include royalty or Proven Winner tags. Tags will be shipped for each plant purchased.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® WESTERN 18 CT TRAY
81 in stock
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or any 15 and 18 count deciduous cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 15 Ct trays would be 75 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023