ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® WESTERN
24 – 30"
12 – 18"
5 – 8
Spring Grove® is a fast growing, cold hardy selection of Western arborvitae shows excellent resistance to deer browsing. Selected for its superior winter color and hardiness, it maintains a dark green, glossy color even in winter and has survived -25°F temperatures. The tight pyramidal habit makes it an especially nice choice for creating fast-growing privacy screens.
* Price does not include royalty or Proven Winner tags. Tags will be shipped for each plant purchased.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE SPRING GROVE® WESTERN PW 18 CT TRAY
3222 in stock
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023