ARBORVITAE WINTER GREEN
20 – 25'
5 – 6'
4 – 9
throughout the growing season. Wintergreen is to a wide range of growing conditions. It is not particular to soil type or pH. but prefers full to part sun. Wintergreen keeps its nice dark green color all year and is not susceptible to winter burn. Very low maintenance with fragrant foliage that can be used in holiday arrangements.
|ARBWINTAQT||ARBORVITAE WINTER GREEN 1QT||SOLD OUT||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 1QT = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020