ARBORVITAE WINTER GREEN
20 – 25'
5 – 6'
4 – 9
throughout the growing season. Wintergreen is to a wide range of growing conditions. It is not particular to soil type or pH. but prefers full to part sun. Wintergreen keeps its nice dark green color all year and is not susceptible to winter burn. Very low maintenance with fragrant foliage that can be used in holiday arrangements.
Availability & Ordering
ARBORVITAE WINTER GREEN 6-12in. 18 CT TRAY
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023