BIRCH DAKOTA PINNACLE®
Developed by North Dakota State University, this very cold hardy birch is well adapted to the tough cliimate of the northern plains. A stiffly upright, narrowly pyramidal form, combined with dense, dark green foliage and white bark.
Availability & Ordering
BIRCH DAKOTA PINNACLE® 18 CT TRAY
Next Season Availability
0 (call to order)
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- Bare root birch = 1 year from seed or cutting
- F23 – S24
When products are available
- FALL 2023 – SPRING 2024