15 – 30'
6 – 12'
5 – 7
Shiny dark green
Korean fir is a slow growing, compact evergreen. Branches are densely clad with short, broad needles that are shiny dark green above and silver beneath. Purple cones are produced when the trees are quite young. Best grown in rich, moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Likes cool locations. Avoid wet, heavy clay soils. Garden uses include ornamental yard tree, screen and all around great landscape tree.
|FIRKOR550||FIR KOREAN 50 CT GRO PLUG||500||F22-S23*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2021 - SPRING 2022
- FALL 2022 - SPRING 2023