15 – 30'
6 – 12'
5 – 7
Shiny dark green
Korean fir is a slow growing, compact evergreen. Branches are densely clad with short, broad needles that are shiny dark green above and silver beneath. Purple cones are produced when the trees are young. Best grown in rich, moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Likes cool locations. Avoid wet, heavy clay soils. Garden uses include ornamental yard tree, screen and all around great landscape tree.
Availability & Ordering
FIR KOREAN 50 CT GRO PLUG
**Sign Up or Log In to See Pricing**
When ordering tray material, any 38 Ct and 50 Ct Evergreen Gro Plugs or 18 Ct cell liner trays, the order quantity must be in full tray increments.
- 7 trays of 50 Ct Gro Plugs would be 350 plants on the order line.
- 5 trays of 18 Ct trays would be 90 plants on the order line.
All bare root birch single stem must be ordered in increments of 10.
All bare root evergreen T Bedrun Four Year Old, minimum order is 25 plants per variety.
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2022 – SPRING 2023