70 – 90'
25 – 40'
4 – 7
Pyramidal when young, becoming open and picturesque with age. Soft green needles appear in spring in clusters or spurs, turning golden yellow in fall. Winter twig color is a nice warm cinnamon. This fast growing tree prefers full sun and moist to wet soils. Shallow dry soils should be avoided. The large scale of the species makes it ideal for parks, golf courses and other large area.
|LARJAP938||LARCH JAPANESE 38 CELL PLUG 12-22in.||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021