PINE MUGO ‘ENCI’
2 – 10'
3 – 5'
3 – 7
Our own strain of Mugo Pine. Developed through controlled crosses to produce a seed stock block that yields superior seedlings. The ENCI mugo is a heavily branched low mounded strain with short dark green needles. We begin the pruning process when the seedlings are just 3 to 4 months old. Annual pruning when the new shoots (candles) have just finished elongating maintains dense shapely plants. Many of our customers have complimented us on the uniformity of the plants. We have even been asked if the plants were cutting grown or grafted. Grow in full sun or partial shade on any average soil. Use as groupings, foundation planting, or low hedge.
|PINMUGN01||PINE MUGO ENCI #1 CONTAINER||355||F20-S21*|
|PINMUGQTS||PINE MUGO ENCI 3-5in. 18 CT TRAY||828||F20-S21*|
|PINMUGTBR||PINE MUGO ENCI T BEDRUN 6in.-12in. wide||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
|PINMUG550||PINE MUGO ENCI 50 CT GRO PLUG||3883||F20-S21*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021