30 – 40'
8 – 20'
3 – 9
Densely pyramidal when young, becoming slightly pendulous with age. Foliage is green to bluish-green turning bronze to deep green in winter. This very tolerant plant grows in full sun and well drained soils, but will tolerate poor dry sites. Useful as a windbreak, hedge or shelter belt planting. Growth rate is medium. Seed source: Wisconsin, Michigan.
|RECEASN01||REDCEDAR EASTERN #1 CONTAINER RRP||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
|RECEASQTS||REDCEDAR EASTERN 8-16in. 18 CT TRAY||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021