50 – 60'
20 – 25'
4 – 7
Small glossy dark green
A slow growing dense, compact, pyramidal form with graceful pendulous branchlets. Needles are glossy dark green and small, the smallest of the Spruces. Plant in full sun to light shade on any average soil. In the Midwest young plants may need protection from winter sun and winds. A graceful species that can be used as a specimen or grouping.
|SPRORI550||SPRUCE ORIENTAL 50 CT GRO PLUG||200||F21-S22*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021
- FALL 2021 - SPRING 2022