60 – 100'
Oval, Broad upright
Red Spruce has an upright, oval habit. Can grow between 60 and 100 feet, with yellow-green needles. Recommended hardiness zone 3. Native to cold climates and high elevations. Grows with white pine and balsam fir. Is shade tolerant. Native to eastern US and Nova Scotia, Canada.
|SPRREDQTS||SPRUCE RED 1 QT||SOLD OUT||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 1QT = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020