50 – 60'
20 – 25'
4 – 7
A beautiful, dense, narrow pyramid with graceful pendulous branches. Needles are flat, shiny green above and whitish underneath. The two toned needles are very showy as the branches move in the wind exposing the white undersides. Plants grow best in full sun or partial shade on moist, well drained soils. Serbian Spruce is adaptable to most soil types. The narrow habit makes it useful for many sites. Considered one of the finest landscape evergreens. Difficult to grow as a young seedling, plants become very tough and hardy once established. Seed source: Slovenia.
|SPRSERN01||SPRUCE SERBIAN #1 RRP CONTAINER||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
|SPRSERQTS||SPRUCE SERBIAN 8-16in. 18 CT TRAY||1775||F20-S21*|
|SPRSERN05||SPRUCE SERBIAN #5 CONTAINER||SOLD OUT||F20-S21*|
|SPRSER550||SPRUCE SERBIAN 50 CT GRO PLUG||5314||F20-S21*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 18 Ct Tray = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021