50 – 80'
15 – 40'
2 – 7
A broad pyramid with stout branches. The bark is reddish. Needles are in clusters of two and densely arranged on branches. An extremely cold tolerant tree. Plant in full sun, and moist, well drained soil. Tolerant of dry sandy acid soils. Seed source: Upper Michigan.
|PINREDQTS||PINE RED 1 QUART LINER 5-10in.||720||F19-S20*|
|PINRED550||PINE RED 50 CT GRO PLUG||1152||F19-S20*|
*see availability legend below
Learn About Our Grow Process
- 50GP = One year from seed, sold 50 trees per tray, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- 1QT = Two years from seed/cutting, 3 tray mix/match minimum
- #1 Container = 3 year old tree container grown
- #5 Container = 5 year old tree container established
- T Bedrun = 4 year old field grown bare root liners/bed run
When products are available
- FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020